BMC81Batch

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2007!

Friends,

Let me wish you and your family members a happy, healthy and prosperous new year 2007!

Now the dates are fixed for the re-union.

The other day I was speaking to Ramdas and Karanth. We have decided to have a CORE TEAM of about 5 people. This core team shall decide about the details of the celebrations. I hope this should be completed by 2nd week of Jan 07.

Meanwhile, if you have any suggestion, please write to this blog! or talk to me or e-mail me.

Sudhindra and Pai are excited about the reunion and looking forward for the same.

I request Pai, Poornima, Sudhindra, Basavan goud to contact our friends both at US and UK and inform them about the reunion.

what else...

Once again I am requesting you send your family photos! Let us start putting them...

Hey Pai and Sudhi...why don't you send yours to start with?

- N.Someswara

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Someswar

I am sorry I have not visited the blog in a while. I was waiting for your e mail. You have mentioned in the last blog that the dates have been fixed but you have not said what those dates actually are. Please reply as soon as possible so I can start working on notifying everyone here. And I will soon send some pics.

My Dad just attended the 50 th anniversary of his batch from Stanley Medical College, Madras.He said it was arranged very well and they had a great time.

Raj K Pai

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that the program details are being finalized.

Ganesh Balu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home