BMC81Batch

Monday, February 12, 2007

Sathya is here.....

Dear Someswara and Pai,

Thank you for your initiative in having the reunion of our class. I will not be able to attend during that time but I am planning to visit Bangalore in November 2007. It is exciting that we are able to do this. Is there any way we can call in and arrange a conference / Teleconference call. Can we come up with a email list of our batch? I love to keep in touch. It is nice to see all your photos.

My contact number is 503 269 9915 cell 503 364 5440 home 503 561 5255 work My address is3231 Cole Road SouthSalem, OR 97306USAI now work for salem Hospital, Salem, Oregon. I am working as a Psychiatrist. Take care. Regards to all of you,


- Satyanarayana Chandragiri



Hi friends...

Here is Sathya...Hi Sathya! We are happy to receive your mail. Please try to make your trip in july itself. We are all looking forward to meet you...It will be really nice to meet you all after such a long time.

Sathya, if you know any of our classmates, please inform them about our re-union and request them to visit this blog...

-N.Someswara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home