BMC81Batch

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ganesh Balu is here!!!...................


Dear Someswar:

Hope things are going well and thanks for the BMC blog. I am in touch with Raj Pai and aware of BMC get together planned for July. I am planning to visit Bangalore in July 1st week and stay through July endand attend the get together. Keep me posted with the developments and provide me with some contact phonenumbers. Please take a look at my family picture. I am blessed with a great wifeRoopa with three children- Alan(8) Tara(5) Ryan (3)


Sincerely
Ganesh Balu,
71 Hidden Valley DriveNewark,
DE 19711(302) 733-0507

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm certainly delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking it
and checking back often!

Here is my blog post: dragon City cheat engine

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even
using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!

Here is my site Psn Code Generator ()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home